Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea patent but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own file a patent clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your Patent an Idea is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable maybe can.